Range time today

Getting ready too spend some time on the range today will work 3-5-6 hundred yard lines both rifles are shooting well at those distances, this trip is just a re-fresher and a check up on the dope cards. anyone else been shooting time is getting close too go hunting.

bsnedeker

WKR
I've been taking weekly trips out to my range up until this week when they closed it due to the risk of fire....pretty bummed.

Button

WKR
I haven’t shot in a couple months. Between all the rain, mosquitoes, and heat. Next week I’ll shoot some in the evening

Geewhiz

WKR
Once or twice a week since march. Been working on loads for 2 different rifles and just practicing longer ranges. Wish bullets were reusable like arrows and I'd be going through a heck of alot more rounds.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Put a new scope on my Winchester 300 winmag. I went to the range last week and got It dialed in at 100 yards, then the wind came up, around 15 mph so I packed it up. Next time out I'll try to get out to 300 yards. Where I shoot, we can only set paper targets that far, after that it's metal target out to 500. I figure if I can hit 12" targets at 500, I can put an Elk down just the same. Well, I hope. I'll find out the first week in Nov.

OP
L
Both rifles done well today the 300 win. mag and the 6.5 only shot 2-3 hundred yard lines,the hand loads for both rifles are right on the money the fellow who was supposed too show up at 10 A.M. finally showed up at 2:45 and he is the one who needs the practice go figure, one or two more sessions at the 5-6 hundred lines and all set. Now waiting on a new scope for the 30-06 Ruger #1 I bought the other day and the load devlopment part atarts all over again for it. Life is good.

Dave S

FNG
Haven't shot in a while, I think i should be at the range next week .

Geewhiz

WKR
Wife drew an antelope tag yesterday so time for some practice. Plan on bringing 4 rifles to the range for her to shoot and pick her favorite. At that point it will be just a matter of putting some rounds down range. Looking forward to it!