rangefinder ???

I dont use a rangefinder very often but when I do find a place to set up I pre-range everything just so I'll have a ballpark figure. I shoot a trad bow and all I need to know is that there is elk over there and I'm devising a plan to to get my meat. I'm trying to downsize and be a little slimmer. I'm currently using AGC with the rangefinder pouch. My main problem is now I am 48 years old I have a hard time seeing the distance. I'm possibly looking for a Bino/rangefinder combo and would like a red reticle so I can see it easier.

I want a harness that can store bino/rangefinder combo or both units, diaphragm calls, chapstick, and fire tabs with lighter

Option one bino/rangefinder combo with red readout
option two keep current bino and upgrade to new rangefinder with red readout

pirogue

WKR
You got a lot of years left to hunt. You might should address the problem and not the symptom. Find your options from the eye doctor.

OP
S
i've only recently started using cheaters (lowest level 1.00) because of these stupid phones that consume a lot of peoples lives. I have considered going to the ophthalmologist. Its only in low light conditions that I have a hard time reading the black letters in a already dark rangefinder. My current rangefinder is close to 25 years old its an old dial indicator focusing monocular style so its pretty old

I got a message from vortex and the ranger 1800 and vortex hd 5000 both have red reticles

i've only recently started using cheaters (lowest level 1.00) because of these stupid phones that consume a lot of peoples lives. I have considered going to the ophthalmologist. Its only in low light conditions that I have a hard time reading the black letters in a already dark rangefinder. My current rangefinder is close to 25 years old its an old dial indicator focusing monocular style so its pretty old

I got a message from vortex and the ranger 1800 and vortex hd 5000 both have red reticles
I bought a ranger 1800 2 months ago and the red reticle paired with the magnification is a a game changer compared to older rangefinders, especially in low light. I like it so much I bought a used 1500 as a backup. Now I can justify keeping the 1800 because the 1500 is just as capable for my needs so I’m selling the 1800. Of your interested in it send me a message. Good luck on your search whatever you choose.