RCBS Shoutout - Positive CS Report

nobody

WKR
With all the negative reports on crappy customer service lately, I thought I would jump on and give a positive report for once.

I have an RCBS Rockchucker Supreme kit that I picked up back in 2020. With getting more and more into reloading, I've been wanting to simplify my "setup" processes, especially the die setup process. I had the idea to do an Ad-Hoc version of Hornady's "Lock-n-Load" quick change setup by getting an additional threaded bushing for the top of the press and just swap out the bushing with the die installed, thus effectively eliminating the changeover.

That said, I couldn't find one of those bushings for sale ANYWHERE. Midway USA had them listed, but they were out of stock and discontinued. So, I decided to call RCBS and see if they would sell me one direct. After sitting on hold for awhile, I got through to Josh and told him what I wanted to do. I asked if I could buy one of the bushings from him, and he responded by asking for my shipping info. At the end of his questions, he told me my bushing would ship out tomorrow. I asked him how much, and he just replied "no worries man, I'll just mark it under a warranty item and we will get you taken care of."

It's a small thing, but I was impressed. They didn't have to do that, especially because I was offering to purchase it. But he insisted on it and was happy to get me taken care of. Well done RCBS, well done.

NRA4LIFE

WKR
Right on! I have a Rockchucker and all my dies are RCBS. One of the little brass set screws got all buggered up from some tinkering I was doing last year with one of my dies. I called to buy a new one and they said about the same, no problem and we'll send you a "few" new ones at no cost. A few days later I got a bag of 10 in the mail.