Recovery mission for hit buck

Hunt30

Lil-Rokslider
I hit a bull elk in that same spot one morning a few years ago. Complete pass through. Never could find any blood. 3 of us looked for him for around 8 hours to no avail. Right at dark that same night, he came out on the opposite side of the canyon pushing his cows and rutting like crazy, blood stains down both sides of his body. Saw him several more times over the next week and he never seemed bothered in the least about it.

Even the tails on the 2 bucks are different, one has a more mule deer like tail, white with black tip, one is more blacktail, black down the back of tail with white underside. 2 completely different bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AM_Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Even the tails on the 2 bucks are different, one has a more mule deer like tail, white with black tip, one is more blacktail, black down the back of tail with white underside. 2 completely different bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone is arguing that they are the same buck. Even OP agrees they are 2 different bucks. He said he didn't look closely at the rack when he shot the buck and that the 4x3 probably isn't the one he shot at.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lannyw