Sold Rem 700 BDL 7mm LH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
This is a gun I took in trade from another member here. My thinking was this would be a project and become a 7PRC or something and I've decided I want to head into the new year with far fewer projects in my life.

Gun is a Remington 700 BDL in 7mm rem mag. Rifle is left handed. While it appears to have been shot and carried in the field, it doesn't appear to have seen much action. Rifling looks great. Bluing has one small mark on the right side of the barrel near the muzzle that won't photograph and is otherwise shiny and in excellent condition. Wood stock still has the original gloss finish on it. The butt of the stock does have some handling marks on it but has to be turned in the light to see them...there's a shallow linear impression in the finish on one side of the stock that actually looks like a bolt dragged across it in the safe maybe? The receiver wears a set of weaver bases of unknown origin. There is very little wear on the bolt...jeweling still looks almost new. A previous owner removed the iron sights from the barrel and the tapped holes all have screws in them.

While I have cycled the action and found it to be smooth without any issues, I have not cycled ammo through it or fired it. By all appearances it is a good, clean rifle ready to see immediate use or serve as a foundation for a project.

Asking $750 shipped to your FFL from an individual. Discrete digital payment preferred. I'm in the process of putting several decent rifles in the safe for my kids so I will entertain trades but prefer to sell outright.

IMG_0921.jpgIMG_0922.jpgIMG_0923.jpgIMG_0924.jpgIMG_0925.jpgIMG_0926.jpgIMG_0927.jpgIMG_0928.jpgIMG_0929.jpgIMG_0930.jpg

DBMR

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What would you consider decent rifle for your kids for trades? I have lots and I am interested in this LH rifle. I also PM'd you. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.