WTB Rem 7600 magazine (30-06/270/etc)

Macintosh

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Want to buy, trade, or somehow procure a functional Remington 7600 / 760 magazine for 30-06 / .270 / 280/ 35 whelen, etc. Might be labeled for one caliber or a bunch of calibers. Looking for the older all-metal type, NOT with the mag-release button on the left side. I’m looking for the standard mags pictured below, not the aftermarket 10-round mags and not the type with the plastic base-plate. If you have a spare and no longer use it and it’s cluttering your space, Im your huckleberry.

If this ad is still here, I’m still looking. Best is to reply here or via PM. I see what these go for in ebay, I’d pay comparably just want to make sure its in good shape.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_2727.jpeg

Last edited:

balkodd

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know where there is one on a local auction site. If you’re in the Midwest, I could ship it for you for a very small fee. Shoot me a PM if you’re interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M

Macintosh

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yep, Im watching ebay as well. Figured Id post here in case I luck into a nice condition metal 7600 mag. Id pay for it, just figured Id be more able to deal with a person here and be a bit more sure of what Im getting.

IAMRAJ

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I saw it on ebay few weeks back when I was looking for original 4 rd clip for my Rem Woodsmaster in 30-06. Same story, there were lots of 10 rd mags and very few 4rd original mags but they were just too beaten up and I didn't wanted to take chance with the kind of money they were asking. The one which came with my rifle is in very good condition as compared to those on ebay.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk