Remington 700 Bdl CD

lane44

FNG
What's going on guys I have an opportunity to purchase a Remington 700 BDL CD in immaculate shape. It was built in 2005. Are there any issues I should look out for and what's everyone's general opinion on the older Remington 700s like this one?

It has Bdl custom deluxe on the box. The man is asking 1450 for it. Is that a good going price or no? I can't find much data on the re sell prices

Oh, I see. BDL stands for "Better Deluxe" already, so it's funny that they include Custom Deluxe after the initials. When you wrote it as CD, just wanted to clarify which it is.

In any case, all are nice accurate rifles. Price is about right based on Gunbroker prices, maybe slightly high. But if it's mint, maybe a good deal. Lots of nice ones on GB for $1350, but not with box included.

OP
lane44

lane44

FNG
Oh, I see. BDL stands for "Better Deluxe" already, so it's funny that they include Custom Deluxe after the initials. When you wrote it as CD, just wanted to clarify which it is.

In any case, all are nice accurate rifles. Price is about right based on Gunbroker prices, maybe slightly high. But if it's mint, maybe a good deal. Lots of nice ones on GB for $1350, but not with box included.
Awesome that's what I was trying to figure out because I've never had much experience with Remington rifles before

jayhawk

WKR
I had a rifle like that once in .270win. It shot like a laser, and was one of the best guns I ever had.