Remington 700 KS Custom Shop 375 H&H Magnum

jeffpg

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I offer for sale my Remington 700 KS Custom Shop rifle chambered in 375 H&H Magnum.

-McMillan KS stock
-original 24” Remington Custom Shop barrel

-weighs 6.85 lbs with the Talley steel bases and is a pure joy to carry
-3 position safety
-New England Sights ramp rear, and barrel band front sights with small and large front sight that flips to select
-Cerakote black metal
-Trigger set at 3.5 lbs
-Talley Steel bases and QR 30mm rings
-Safari Barrel band sling mount
-Removable Muzzle Brake on same contour as barrel, plus 2 machined stainless steel thread protectors for conventional recoil brakeless shooting
-Rifle is in like new condition with fresh Cerakote. It shoots exceptionally well, with 3 shot groups well under 1 inch being common with factory loads. It has been shot very little and you are guaranteed to be satisfied with it or I'll gladly buy it back.

-This rifle has over $1000.00 just in extras alone since it left Remington’s Custom Shop.

-It also has a Leupold VX111 3.5-10x40 rifle scope with the Boone & Crockett reticle that is in excellent condition.

This rifle has never been hunted and is like new. It has only been shot at the bench for sighting in and group testing and has a very low round count of about 30 rounds.

To duplicate this rifle alone would cost well over $2500.00. I am asking $2450.00 for the rifle and scope, shipped to your FFL in the CONUS.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks,
Jeff

OP
jeffpg

jeffpg

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks Steve, I have several of the Remington KS and KS SS rifles and I am a huge fan of them. They are of course custom shop Remingtons and have proven to be very accurate and nice handling rifles right out of the box. Although they have a big following amongst us hunters, they unfortunately weren't offered for very long, so the supply is very limited.

wyosteve

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thanks for the info. I didn't realize the supply is very limited. My KS got relegated to 2nd string when I had my real lightweight built on a 700 action.

OP
jeffpg

jeffpg

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Trades would be considered.

At the top of my interest list would be a Vortex Razor HD LH 3-15x42 rifle scope with the HSR-4 reticle and/or a 10mm Glock 40 Gen4 in the MOS configuration.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful gun. I'm not familiar at all with the KS series of hunting rifle so I have a question. Is that the original bolt? I've never seen a Mauser style safety on a Remington bolt.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
jeffpg

jeffpg

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thank you sir and that's a good question as I failed to mention that upgrade

It is the original bolt, but the original bolt shroud was replaced with a Gentry Custom 3 position safety bolt shroud before the black Cerakote finish was applied. This is similar to the Winchester model 70 3 position safety and is pretty common on custom big game rifles of this chambering class.

It's about a $150 upgrade.

GENTRY CUSTOM LLC REMINGTON 700 THREE-POSITION SAFETY SHROUD | Brownells