WTS Remington 750 .35 Whelen Satin

mibighntr

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
750 .35 Whelen Remington 22" Satin - PRICE DROP $1200

Here is an odd post, so feel free to blast me if you'd like and I'll delete it. I have the above rifle on layaway at a local shop. I happened upon it and it was a bit of an impulse buy (layaway). I have since questioned whether I really "need" it, hence this post.

It is in VERY GOOD to EXCELLENT condition. It has a Bushnell Elite 3200 Firefly 1.5-4.5 scope on it

I am testing the waters here on value, so I will take a stab in the dark (more or less) and list it for $1400. PLEASE let me know if I am way off base here. I can go grab it at any time and them ship it out from my FFL to your FFL.

THANK YOU!

Last edited:

TWG0572

WKR
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
I think that’s a pretty fair price. On Gunbroker they sell like crazy. If it was the carbine model I would say close to 2K. Has yours been shot? Looks new. Good luck with your sale

OP
mibighntr

mibighntr

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not know if it had ever been fired. I just grabbed it "used" from a shop and they said an older gentlemen traded it in along with several other rifles that all appeared unfired.

wyosam

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I think you should question your questioning of whether or not you need that. It sure seems like something you might need. If I wasn’t in the middle of a mid bore build, I’d sure need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
mibighntr

mibighntr

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well..... Gun Broker was a bust!! Guess nobody is serious and/or waiting on tax money?? She's still here boys!! $1300+shipping to your FFL.