Renting Gear?

mmcdonough

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have any experience renting out gear from Outdoors Geek? My wife is starting to bust my bal... er budget for what I'm I'm able to buy for this fall. I'm thinking about maybe renting a canvas tent from these guys instead of buying my own (next year!). It looks like a pretty good deal, especially for a big outfitter tent. Split the cost with a few guys and we'd have a cheap and comfortable way to base camp.

Why not split the cost of buying a wall tent instead of throwing a good chunk of change at renting one. I've got considerably less in my used wall tent setup than what your looking to spend renting one

OP
mmcdonough

mmcdonough

Lil-Rokslider
Why not split the cost of buying a wall tent instead of throwing a good chunk of change at renting one. I've got considerably less in my used wall tent setup than what your looking to spend renting one

Yea, after looking into it a little further you're definitely right. It's gonna be over $400 to get the tent I want. They didn't even include shipping to MN, said I had to pick it up in Boulder Colorado. Definitely not happening haha. I'll just have to go the Kodiak Canvas route and ask for forgiveness later!