Return from Fairbanks and airport questions

Indyal

Lil-Rokslider
As of right now, my sheep hunt for August is a go. Planning on taking Alaska Airlines both ways. Trying to line up return flights to Indiana.
I should come back from camp to Fairbanks Aug 29--not sure of time yet. Will spend rest of day and night in Fairbanks.

Flight options for departure are Aug 30
3:30 pm or 11:45 pm
OR
Aug 31 with departures at 5:30 am, 11:40 am, 3:30 pm

My questions are given potential for weather delays, checking the horns ( if I am so fortunate), etc, should I allow an extra day in Fairbanks as a cushion?
If I leave at 11:45 pm, how easy/difficult is it to hang around someplace after I check out of my hotel until my flight? get an uber/shuttle at that time of night?
Any other thoughts, suggestions?

Thanks in advance

AlaskaEd

WKR
Stay an extra day for sure, I’d leave as late as I could if it was me. Lots to see and do if you have free time. Uber is easy, and the airport is very close to town.

Vandal 44

WKR
Like said above, I recommend an extra day for any flight delays, or basic unexpected issues that may come up. Keep checking to see if you need to take a COVID before landing in Alaska

I am headed up To Alaska for work on Monday and I had to to a COVID test 72 hours be landing in Alaska. I also need to show proof that I tested negative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk