Rings and ring height and bubble levels

I just purchased a Zeiss Conquest V4 6-24x50 to mount onto my Tikka T3 7RM with a Mtn Tactical 20 moa rail. This scope has a 30mm tube.

I am choosing between the Zeiss precision rings w/ the built in level or Seekins rings.

What are your guys’ thoughts between these two options on rings?

What height rings am I going to need for my setup?

OP
At this point I am leaning towards the seekins rings. Mainly because I am not sold on the idea of a bubble level fixed to the scope ring. Unless I am missing something, I don’t think there is a way to ensure that all three pieces (bubble, reticle, and rifle) perfectly level.

I am thinking that, unless the scope bubble happens to land perfectly level with a level rifle, there is not a way to adjust the bubble.

Where as with a separate bubble (such as the vortex tube mounted bubble) I can level the scope to the rifle, torque my rings, and then level my separate bubble to my reticle with a plum bob.

Am I reading too far into this? Am I wrong for being stuck on the thought of the scope being perfectly level to the rifle?

Also, still needing some guidance on ring height if anyone can help. Thanks!

You're reading way to much into it.
In a diy gun vise on top of a table you'll only achieve so much perfection.
And you can always level the rifle, then reticle.
Tighten the non bubble ring.
Then level the bubble ring buy tightening one side or the other first.
The Zeiss rings seem very high quality.

But if I were you check into the Hawkins long range hybrids.
Save some weight and sell your rail.

choovhntr

WKR
Got the seekins rings on a havak element with a v6 50mm objective, and have the zeiss rings on a defiance action. Going to mount an nx8 in it. Both are very good quality. I like how the seekins rings mount to the rail better, but like the level in the zeiss. Both the seekins and zeiss have lower mounting options than the Hawkins for pic rail attachment. The .82 low seekins still left enough clearance from the barrel and gave a good cheek weld.

Tanner W

Lil-Rokslider
I have a t3x lite with the mountain tactical 20moa rail and seekins low rings. Clears my Leupold 50mm obj. Fine.