RIP Kung Flu Thread

ewade07

WKR
Let what go?........the 1%'ers........I would love to. You can ignore this one, but these so-called crises just keep arising all the time. If it's not one thing it's another......and another, and if you think this is the end of them I'm quite sure you'd be wrong.
.................................................................................................................

jspradley

WKR
Funny story about "Let it go"

My wife and I went to see Zootopia on opening day, theater was packed. If you haven't seen it there's a part where the police chief says something like "This isn't a movie where the princess just sings a song and everything turns out ok so just LET. IT. GO"

My wife and both both LOST IT laughing for at least a minute...in a completely full and otherwise DEAD SILENT theater because clearly no one else caught the joke. We knew what it felt like to be psychopaths for a few moments there...

stonewall

WKR
Funny story about "Let it go"

My wife and I went to see Zootopia on opening day, theater was packed. If you haven't seen it there's a part where the police chief says something like "This isn't a movie where the princess just sings a song and everything turns out ok so just LET. IT. GO"

My wife and both both LOST IT laughing for at least a minute...in a completely full and otherwise DEAD SILENT theater because clearly no one else caught the joke. We knew what it felt like to be psychopaths for a few moments there...
nice. I'll have to pay closer attention to zootopia next time. best part for me is the DMV - classic