Rockslide office chair

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Wrong, I had a place in the Mt. in Central Ca. All the local stores carried wipes, Cottonelle, nice N CLEAN, secure FLUSH. And a few others. Unless they were risking false advertising. In 18 years I never had one issue. Some people don't know you can not use regular baby wipes in septic system, there in lies lots of the problem. Most cities warn against using them in the sewer system. They must say Flushable.
You are flirting with a big expense if you are using "flushable" wipes on a septic system.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
You are flirting with a big expense if you are using "flushable" wipes on a septic system.
When I bought the property, I had a septic tank inspection. The company told me, use only septic tank safe wipes, not regular baby wipes, and be sure to use RIDX or some other tank treatment. Look it up, there are lots of places to buy them. 18 years no problem. But, use what you feel save using.

Last edited:
He didn't have the comfort height or the elongated bowl.

I must be the odd man out because everyone and their brother loves them, but at 5’9”, I don’t like the comfort height toilets. If I sit on one without shoes on (which is the majority of the time in my house), I have to tiptoe and it’s uncomfortable. Kinda like the opposite effect of the squatty-potty.

If it becomes a problem in my older years, I figure that’s a fairly cheap change..

If it can dissolve a body in 2 weeks, it will take care of some fancy TP.

I’m afraid to ask…..

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
I must be the odd man out because everyone and their brother loves them, but at 5’9”, I don’t like the comfort height toilets. If I sit on one without shoes on (which is the majority of the time in my house), I have to tiptoe and it’s uncomfortable. Kinda like the opposite effect of the squatty-potty.

Sounds like you need a squatty.

Best toilet out there is the American Standard Vormax. Make sure you get elongated bowl right height (taller toilet). Google the Vormax and check out the ads on youtube. We do sell a some of the Toto Washlet seats as add ons and have sold a couple of the Neorest's but damn thats a lot of coin to take a dump.

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
Best toilet out there is the American Standard Vormax. Make sure you get elongated bowl right height (taller toilet). Google the Vormax and check out the ads on youtube. We do sell a some of the Toto Washlet seats as add ons and have sold a couple of the Neorest's but damn thats a lot of coin to take a dump.

Are you an office chair dealer?

The Vormax looks cool... Back down the the rabbit hole.

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
Yes sir. I work for a P&H supply house. More of a background on the hvac side but am familiar with office chairs.

Does the Vormax have a 10" rough in? We need a 10" and a 12".

Do you have any colleagues or branches in the Denver area? Even better, can we buy from you and get shipped here?

The Edgemere version comes in a 10" rough in.
I wish we had locations in your area as I'd be looking for a transfer but we are only in the Northeast currently. Ferguson would be a competitor of ours and they are in your area. I wouldn't take a chance trying to UPS porcelain to you.

Clovis

Lil-Rokslider
Check out the Toto Washlet bidet seat for the Japanese toilet experience at a fraction of the cost--if you have an outlet nearby you can install it yourself on an existing toilet in 15 minutes. It's awesome and I don't understand why more folks don't have them. Treat yourself right.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Check out the Toto Washlet bidet seat for the Japanese toilet experience at a fraction of the cost--if you have an outlet nearby you can install it yourself on an existing toilet in 15 minutes. It's awesome and I don't understand why more folks don't have them. Treat yourself right.
Ya, I'm thinking that's the way to go. You never know when there is going to be a movement( no pun intended ) to ban to TP to save the trees.

Btaylor

WKR
A fraction of the cost you say. LOL. They did have a backpacking model. Only $215 to squirt your azz with some water.

Wont this one do the same thing? https://www.amazon.com/Economy-Bott...ocphy=9025848&hvtargid=pla-385033840497&psc=1

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
I believe this is a phase two project for the office chairs. Need the GFCI outlet and my electrical guy isn't free for a few months.

MattB

WKR
My wife and daughter went to Spain when she was ~10. All their hotel rooms had bidets and my daughter was wondering what they were. After my wife explained, our daughter replied, "So, it is a butt sink?". The things kids say...

Beendare

WKR
Thats what I installed on a couple toilets about 5 years ago…..I was skeptical at first but that thing is awesome. Pretty innovative.

When we visited Japan they have those in public restrooms…and they play music or other sounds to distract from the plop, plop …our just does the basics

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
Toto Drakes were ordered from Home Depot and arrived from CA in good shape within two days.

It will take some getting used to the comfort height, it feels like a lifeguard tower.

PXL_20230224_041129794.jpg

Rumor has it that the kid dropped hammer when he got home today and Toto handled it with ease.

CorbLand

WKR
Wife. “Are you on that damn hunting site again?”

Husband. “Yes…”

Wife. “How much can there be to read about backpack hunting and drop testing scopes?”

Husband. “I am reading about shitters. Now quit yelling at me and let me shit in peace.”

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
Wife. “Are you on that damn hunting site again?”

Husband. “Yes…”

Wife. “How much can there be to read about backpack hunting and drop testing scopes?”

Husband. “I am reading about shitters. Now quit yelling at me and let me shit in peace.”

"Why are you taking a picture of Juniper and your office chair?" @KickinNDishin

"It's a hunting site! A good 'Slider follows up with a report of their hunt and a trophy pic with the bird dog!!!" -me