Rocky Mountain Goat Alliance Intro & video

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
VimeUhOh,
I was in Bozeman, Montana last week and stopped into Schnee's (Schnee's Boots, Shoes & Hunting Gear) to video some Stone Glacier Packs (watch the Rok Blog for that one) and learned about this new organization Pete Muennich of Schnee's is involved with. Please watch the minute-30 sec video and share with your friends. Good cause. Thanks!

[video=vimeo;92755654]http://vimeo.com/92755654[/video]
Rocky Mountain Goat Alliance on Vimeo
check out their website here:
http://www.goatalliance.org/
attachment.php

Last edited:

shanevg

WKR
Love this, and I strongly encourage everyone to get involved with RMGA, they are doing a lot of good things for Mountain Goat hunting and conservation. The more members we can get the more we can do to increase mountain goat hunting opportunities across the west!

Craig4791

WKR
Sounds like a great organization in the making. Just became a life member. Glad I could be a part of it. Hopefully I can hunt these beautiful animals someday!

Navaluk

FNG
I am a proud member. Some of my very best memories have been from my 3 lower 48 Mountain Goat hunts. (NV, MT, ID). I want to do what I can to allow future generations of Mountain Goats and future generations of hunters to meet in the wind swept peaks.

Decker9

WKR
The RMGA is what keeps me on the Facebook, love they'r photos and story's, and quizzes! Judging a RMG is as tough as it gets, RMGA does a fantastic job on educating new and upcoming goat hunters. I only wish we had something similar here in BC, I'm always looking for an excuse to take to the goat mountains. Keep up the good work RMGA!

I joined a couple years ago when I first heard about them. Great organization for sure. I encourage everyone that has any interest in our Rocky Mountain goat populations and conservation to please join. The RMGA is doing the right thing and I believe that it's organizations like them that are going to make the difference as to whether or not our future generations will have the opportunities to chase these beautiful animals around, in the beautiful places where they live.