Rogers waders

The tough man and elite are on sale for 199 and 249 respectively. Good deals no doubt but the working man series in limited sizing is a smoking deal. They Only have size 15 or husky size 9 left

Chuckybmd

WKR
Those are good deals, trying to hold out for some Sitka waders myself. If they ever come in stock in my size. Currently using banded red zone 3.0.

Wheels

WKR
Those are good deals, trying to hold out for some Sitka waders myself. If they ever come in stock in my size. Currently using banded red zone 3.0.
It will be interesting to see what the Kuiu waders look like, I'm assuming they will be priced right there with Sitka and Chene.
I have Rogers and Sitka waders now, no complaints with either except the Rogers boots on the sale waders are huge, I'd suggest to hold out for a sale on the Elite NXT waders. The boot is more like a "Muck" style and very comfortable.

Chuckybmd

WKR
I didn’t know Kuiu was planning a line of waders? I know First Lite was. Glad to hear there will be plenty of options.

OP
Banded_spooney
It will be interesting to see what the Kuiu waders look like, I'm assuming they will be priced right there with Sitka and Chene.
I have Rogers and Sitka waders now, no complaints with either except the Rogers boots on the sale waders are huge, I'd suggest to hold out for a sale on the Elite NXT waders. The boot is more like a "Muck" style and very comfortable.
Interesting. the NXT's are $100 off right now but I'm on my 4th pair of workin' mans or tough mans and I actually love the boots. They feel the same to me but with more insulation in the toughmans

Last edited: