Rokslide Formula 1 Fans

Absolutely. Been watching nearly every race for the past 10 years. I miss Hamilton vs Rosberg and Daniel in a competative car, ie. Red Bull.
Recently started watching Drive to Survive and it really does add to the experience with the back stories and behind the scenes look.

learl

Lil-Rokslider
Yup, hoping the other teams have closed some of the gap to Red Bull. Would really like to see Max pushed during races.

ODB

WKR
Yup, hoping the other teams have closed some of the gap to Red Bull. Would really like to see Max pushed during races.

The gaps are definitely closing overall, but max staying out front ain’t just a car. Gap to p9 in q3 was only .5 - that’s over a 3.3k track, not like a shorter track with fewer corners. Max’s robot-like driving really adds up, especially over a race. I have a feeling maxs race pace is going to be frightening.

wapitibob

WKR
And just like that Hamilton has the slower car. Toto will keep him behind George all season. I sure would have liked to see Lando move to a better team.

ODB

WKR
And just like that Hamilton has the slower car. Toto will keep him behind George all season. I sure would have liked to see Lando move to a better team.

I’m not lying, it is rather funny to re-read all the post p2 threads again… they thought it was the second coming of 44… I think Mercedes had the PU turned up to party mode and dropped very low.

But how great to see Alonso still acting like a 20-year old…

9.3koolaid

Lil-Rokslider
The gaps are definitely closing overall, but max staying out front ain’t just a car. Gap to p9 in q3 was only .5 - that’s over a 3.3k track, not like a shorter track with fewer corners. Max’s robot-like driving really adds up, especially over a race. I have a feeling maxs race pace is going to be frightening.
This, Red Bull long runs in testing showed a huge pace advantage

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Absolutely. Been watching nearly every race for the past 10 years. I miss Hamilton vs Rosberg and Daniel in a competative car, ie. Red Bull.
Recently started watching Drive to Survive and it really does add to the experience with the back stories and behind the scenes look.

Danny ric looks to be in a competive car again. Very excited !!!!!

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I just got home and fixing to watch quali. I watch all the stuff FP1, 2 and 3 quali and the race.

Reactions: ODB