Roll Call--How's in for 2016?!

Jdog

WKR
Roll call fellaz...who's in for this fall?!

Missed last season with military move...it's on again this year.

colonel00

WKR
One of these days I'll make it up there. Either by saving my pennies or just making the move to become a resident but it will happen. Best of luck to everyone this year and stay safe.

325 wsm

FNG
Will try to get out with the bow for a dall sometime between guiding 3 back to back hunts for them

luke moffat

Super Moderator
I was going to be doing a 12 day packraft float hunt for the sheep opener with my wife in the Brooks this fall. But we may actually switch things up this year to early season sitka blacktails on Kodiak instead to chase some of the red furry antlered deer around to try something new. I imagine I will still squeeze some sheep hunting in the Alaska range in during Sept but it will be a combo trip and atleast have a tag in my pocket. ;)

Bighorse

WKR
I'm out! Mt Goat again. That's what I got down here in SE AK. That's what I hunt. Pile on a few Sitka deer hunts and I get to scratch the mountain itch.

Bambistew

WKR
I'm in x2. Early season with the wife and a draw tag in the Chugach late. Looking forward to seeing some new country.

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
My brother in law and I will be headed in for about 10 days this year. Our main goal is to not get distracted by other species.

rutfest

FNG
My brother and I are going for dall sheep in the Wrangles the first 2 weeks of September! I am beyond jacked. Trying to get it done with my bow!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

kaboku68

WKR
I am taking my son sheep hunting this September as well. He is young and strong but its his first time. It should be entertaining to say the least.

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am taking my son sheep hunting this September as well. He is young and strong but its his first time. It should be entertaining to say the least.

To be perfectly honest, I'm already looking forward to your write up. If you submit one that is...

Hope so 🍻