Roomier than Wrangler ATG??

BLJ

WKR
Is there anything out there with a little roomier fit than the Wrangler ATG? Looking for something close in price ($50ish) with little more room in the seat and thighs.

I think someone had mentioned a different brand at some point but I can remember where or when. Thanks.

Geewhiz

WKR
There are several different varieties of wrangler outdoor pants that are in that ballpark pricewise. Some of them are definately more roomy than others. Perhaps try a different style?

OP
B

BLJ

WKR
There are several different varieties of wrangler outdoor pants that are in that ballpark pricewise. Some of them are definately more roomy than others. Perhaps try a different style?
I’ve tried 3 different ones and I’ve had pretty good results with one. Just looking for something a little roomier.
Eddie Bauer Guide Pros maybe? I like the fit of Eddie Bauer better than the Wranglers
They were described as an “athletic fit”. In my experience that has been “dude yoga fit” for me.

I normally wear “carpenter” style jeans daily. I’d like to find something that’s built like the Wrangler/EB Guides but with a relaxed fit.