Ruana Knife review

Ruana Steelhead knife review. I don't mind packing a knife that's probably a tad heavier than what some hard core folks might want to carry. I do want a knife that is well built with good steel and will get the job done. I have used Ruana knives for years and the Steelhead is one of my favorites of the models that Ruana makes. Is there any chance we could get a review on a RUANA Steelhead or 5AD. I'd like the rest of the hunting world to know what they are missing! Here's picture of the Steelhead.
Steelhead.jpg

MT_Fin

Lil-Rokslider
I’m a short drive from them, but have never owned one. Handled many, and never found one I cared for design wise. I do like the look of that one though.

Got ran out of their shop a couple times when I was a young kid.....

Used a couple of their knives over the years, always liked them, only one I ever owned got stolen.

MTWop

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve had the same Ruana knife since my dad gave me one for Christmas around 12 years old. I don’t pack it into the backcountry, but it’s my knife of choice when day hunting from the truck

I carry one with me every day during hunting. Feels good. Holds an edge well. Great balance. One of my favorites.