Ruger M77 Mark II K77RSP (Boat Paddle Stock) Value?

SquatchN

FNG
What's a fair price for a Ruger M77 Mark II K77RSP 7mm? I'd say it's 95%.

Blue Book of Gun Values has the following, but it seems steep to me.

1703719382656.png

t_carlson

WKR
Yeah, the Blue Book is pretty accurate, I'd say.

I have a few of the old boat paddles. Don't really hunt with them anymore, but I used to dream about them all the time when I was in high school, so I keep them around.

I assume you’re looking to sell? I got a M77 7mag in 1993 for my birthday. They were the new, badass synthetic thing at that time… “Ultralight”.

I killed numerous bulls, some bucks, antelope and bears with it. When I got something new, my wife used it and killed several bulls and bucks with it. My oldest has been shooting it for the last several years.

It would be interesting to see what you get for it, the 95% price seems pretty high. Mine was $347.50!! Good luck.

Anschutz

Lil-Rokslider
I assume you’re looking to sell? I got a M77 7mag in 1993 for my birthday. They were the new, badass synthetic thing at that time… “Ultralight”.

I killed numerous bulls, some bucks, antelope and bears with it. When I got something new, my wife used it and killed several bulls and bucks with it. My oldest has been shooting it for the last several years.

It would be interesting to see what you get for it, the 95% price seems pretty high. Mine was $347.50!! Good luck.
If only we had a time machine to a gun store of the past. I'd take a ride every paycheck.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Tmac

WKR
Prices look correct to me. For some reason these ugly things have gained a following. We have one in 260 Rem, got it for my son’s first center fire rifle. It shoots well. I have another buddy that loves them and has quite a few, they all shoot well for him.