Running/Hiking Trails in Buckley/Puyallup Area

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm in Seattle presently for my daughter to be seen at Seattle Children's Hospital right now but I'll be in the Buckley/Puyallup area tomorrow through the weekend. Any good running/hiking trails within 30 minutes of the area? 5-6 mile range with lots of elevation would be sweet. Can't let up while I'm gone, the lbs can sense weakness.

Thanks in advance.

semperfidelis97

Lil-Rokslider
You could do Mt. Peak in enumclaw it is a couple miles roundtrip, and 1000' plus of elevation gain. That would be just a few minutes from Buckley, and you wouldn't need any of the assorted passes that some areas require. There are some other trails up 410, but they would require abit more driving. You can Google the greenwater area which would be about 30 min from Buckley for some other options. Puyallup is pretty crowded so I would avoid it for the most part.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

OP
SLDMTN

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
You could do Mt. Peak in enumclaw it is a couple miles roundtrip, and 1000' plus of elevation gain. That would be just a few minutes from Buckley, and you wouldn't need any of the assorted passes that some areas require. There are some other trails up 410, but they would require abit more driving. You can Google the greenwater area which would be about 30 min from Buckley for some other options. Puyallup is pretty crowded so I would avoid it for the most part.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the reply. I was down here for a wedding. Never spent much time in this area before. Was a fun change of pace.