Russia Attacks Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
šŸ‘†
Anyone with at least two firing neurons should care about this . Unfortunately the last administration did nothing but boot luck Putin. Should we continue that? Iā€™m not advocating the U.S. going to war with Russia. But I donā€™t think we should sit in our hands.
put the weed down dude... you can like Trump or not but it's a fact that the US was respected & feared & none of this type of shit happened while he was in office. Just ask Soleimani... oh sorry you can't because he was vaporized

If those ā€œpoor peopleā€ come here, and create a bigger problem for the American people, such as make us poorer, sicker, less safe, etc etc

You damn right itā€™s equivalent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Except, they donā€™t.

put the weed down dude... you can like Trump or not but it's a fact that the US was respected & feared & none of this type of shit happened while he was in office. Just ask Soleimani... oh sorry you can't because he was vaporized
šŸ¤£

As though Iā€™m some sort of hippie. We all have the right to our opinion. If you were born here you were given that right at birth. If you immigrated here you worked for it. If you served in the military you earned it.

I earned mine.

Personally, I say let the Ukrainians fight the Russians. If Russia steps into NATO territory, we will then fight in some capacity. We wont have a choice at that point and god help us all if that happens.

In the meantime, if your country borders Russia and is currently buying natural gas and oil from them I would recommend installing a wood burner in your house....

Last edited:
All monosyllabic for yaā€¦

They do jobs you donā€™t want to do but still need to be done.

I should not have engaged here. I will not likely win any of you over to my way of thinking and youā€™ll continue to not read.

Last edited:

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
ILLEGAL. It means NOT LEGAL. Why canā€™t some understand this basic, simple concept?

For those bleeding hearts that care so much for ā€œpoor peopleā€, do you lock your doors at night? Do you have an open tab at the grocery store for ANYONE who is in need of food to get it free at your expense?
Do you pay for any and all medical, housing, education bills for the poor? Stop your phony facade.

I am SO SICK of this ignorant way of thinking.

šŸ¤£

As though Iā€™m some sort of hippie. We all have the right to our opinion. If you were born here you were given that right at birth. If you immigrated here you worked for it. If you served in the military you earned it.

I earned mine.
First of all, thank you for your service...but to one of your points.. if you are an ILLEGAL immigrant you didn't "work" for anything.. you broke laws to get here & you take goods & services & money away from the American people they were meant for. A guy who robs a bank didn't "work" for the money, he stole it.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
I have never once referred to my service, what I did, where etc. But by damnit-some of you are so naive itā€™s maddening.

Just like ā€œthere were no WMDā€™s in Iraqā€ funny, because I was on 3 separate raids that found stockpiles. You know the dumb arses that regurgitate that nonsense? A blissfully ignorant one who wasnā€™t there and is a parrot for biased, agenda driven media.

I spent time in the Ukraine training their military-alone with Norway, Kosovo, Iceland -I could keep going. The point is, if you truly think that what is happening currently has something to do with the previous administration, your are lost and there is no hope for you. Willingly turning a blind eye to what massive damage this current administration has done in short order is terrifying. When our hate is so strong that we do not see clearly and can separate truth from lies is the beginning of the end of US.

If any of you are disillusioned so much that you feel the FACTUAL impacts of higher gas prices, record inflation, total disregard for law enforcement, the most devastating smack in the face to those AMERICANS that died in Afghanistan, the largest border crisis ever, to include the night flights that are STILL TAKING PLACE of both illegals that are covid positive, AND refugees that are unvetted pouring into our country nightly, largest spike in murder and rape in modern times, then I hope you understand the cost of your ignorance and how it will effect your family and mine.

Over and out.

Titan_Bow

WKR
What really bothers me is all the mainstream media talk about prices going up in the USA. I get that this will eventually cause disruption in the global economy, but I feel like these big global companies want stuff like this to happen so they can profit from it, at all our expenseā€¦

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mturney

Lil-Rokslider
Are you saying that poor people looking for a better life is the equivalent of cruise missiles and tanks? šŸ¤”
What laws should the poor obey? By your standard if you think something could improve your life then you should do it. If a "poor" person took everything you value but it improved their life then it was justified. Just shut your mouth and take it.

Azone

WKR
All monosyllabic for yaā€¦

They do jobs you donā€™t want to do but still need to be done.

I should not have engaged here. I will not likely win any of you over to my way of thinking and youā€™ll continue to not read.
I will agree that some do work their asses off but a lot of them milk the system for all itā€™s worth. They also drive down the price of labor wages for legal citizens. If all the millions of illegals were not here think of how much housing would be available! H-2A programs have also become huge in my area due to a shortage of ag labor. Not everyone is coming here to work.

What really bothers me is all the mainstream media talk about prices going up in the USA. I get that this will eventually cause disruption in the global economy, but I feel like these big global companies want stuff like this to happen so they can profit from it, at all our expenseā€¦

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's called speculation...

Troops are not the right way to deal with immigration. Itā€™s not why we have a military. It sure as hell wasnā€™t why I served.

Your right. Our troops should not be dealing with immigration.

Troops are meant to secure our country from an invasion.....which is literally what happening. These are NOT immigrants. These people are breaking the law and flooding our country ILLEGALLY.

I dont think there is a single person on this forum that doesn't believe in LEGAL immigration to the USA.

The timing of this is interesting and one can draw some conclusions based on that alone.

Also, the Biden's Nuclear Posture Review was supposed to be released at latest end of January. Suppose it's under some pretty significant rework, or they're going to wait till this is over to release their dovish policies to the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.