Ryan hates the .284

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
.284 are gay.....
Ok that's a bit harsh... maybe light in the loafers...

195 EOL is one of the crappiest bullets I have ever shot an animal with..

But I am gonna make a 6-7 PRC... so I guess there's that.

OP
P
Ok that's a bit harsh... maybe light in the loafers...

195 EOL is one of the crappiest bullets I have ever shot an animal with..

But I am gonna make a 6-7 PRC... so I guess there's that.
Based on that statement, I have concluded that you have a soft spot for super charged 6mm's

Rich M

WKR
Havent you seen thevwound channel posts for 223 and 6.5? How can you select anything other?

:unsure:

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
There is no accounting for taste. Ryan also like crocs, hahahaha.

He shot a 7 PRC for NF challenge and bought a 6.5 creedmoor as well… so some of us can learn.

Ryan is one of the good guys, and a huge asset to the community. He gets to have his opinions too.

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
I hate to admit that after years of being a cognitively dissonant/contrarian 260 rem fan, as my time gets spread too thin between multiple projects (hunting/rifles/otherwise), aside from all the great info on here, and the ballistic number crunching, those damn stacks and stacks of quality factory 6.5 manbun ammo (very much omnipresent in AK too) it starts to look like an appealing way to go... more time at the range vs the reloading bench and yadda yadda.

I still love my 'gay' 7-08 though too... my cartridge interest over the last 15 years is like Ellis Island in the early 1900's... come one come all!

Macintosh

WKR
who buys factory ammo?
me.

284win sounds great, for a reloader. If you dont, it's hard to argue against pallets of inexpensive and pretty decent quality ammo in almost any variety you want at your local small-town gun shop. If that's what over-hyped looks like, I'll take it.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
There is no accounting for taste. Ryan also like crocs, hahahaha.

He shot a 7 PRC for NF challenge and bought a 6.5 creedmoor as well… so some of us can learn.

Ryan is one of the good guys, and a huge asset to the community. He gets to have his opinions too.

Whoa whoa whoa! My 7PRC and 6.5CM are for comp shooting only… not for animals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Peterson makes brass too. In the middle of a 25-284 build now. Gonna kill a lot of animals I can promise you that.