Sad day for Canadian gun owners

KBC

WKR
Oh Canada...1500 types of guns banned by the virtue signalling Turdo.

Edit 30DEC2020;
New info;
So bumping this back up, IBM has been awarded the government contract to put together a buy back program.

Compensation Model and Program Design Options for a Potential Buyback Program for Recently Prohibited Firearms (7247366) - Buyandsell.gc.ca

Government of Canada tender opportunities and award notices are provided as open-data. They are available free of charge with unlimited access to download opportunity information. Subscribe to web feeds to receive updates.
buyandsell.gc.ca
buyandsell.gc.ca

I wonder if they will use some of the knowledge they gained helping the Nazis round up the Jews...
en.m.wikipedia.org

IBM and the Holocaust - Wikipedia

en.m.wikipedia.org
en.m.wikipedia.org

Could you fine American brothers please boycott IBM for getting into the firearm confiscation game?

Edit with new stuff:
All handgun transfers were frozen today in Canada. No more buying or selling unless you are involved in something like the olympics or sell to LEO. Since the legally owned handguns in Canada are registered, it will be harder to lose them in a boating accident. When you die, there’s no transferring to your kids or other loved ones. They will be confiscated. So although the transfers are frozen, it’s just a confiscation that takes awhile.

My real question though is how will the gang members without handguns be able to get one to protect themselves now against the gang members that already have them?

22NOV2022 edit; Added a post on page 12.
Looks like the end of Semi Auto centre fire rifles in Canada, at least ones with detachable mags plus a few more on top of that.

Oct2023 added info to page 13.
Court challenge has failed.

Last edited:

USMC-40

WKR
Well, I believe he has given the citizens of ‘America’s largest national park’ a choice. Freedom, or....

OP
K

KBC

WKR
Pretty much all ARs plus the mini 14/30 and anything else that looks scary and black

OP
K

KBC

WKR
It's probably more of a fear. When you know how much of a loser you are, you are afraid.
Pasty racist white progressives guys like Trudeau, and Gov Coonman from Virginia , love to wear racist black face outfits and confiscate guns. What is it with racist progressives and their hatred of firearms?

OP
K

KBC

WKR
Apparently thee will be a buy back of some sort but I'm sure I will not come out even close to even. We can still own firearms, just not the ones on the list. They did not ban a bunch of stuff that is very similar to ARs but lesser known so you know it was just for likes and votes.

Sad day for sure... 2 years to completely get rid of your weapons..

Oregon

WKR
Apparently thee will be a buy back of some sort but I'm sure I will not come out even close to even. We can still own firearms, just not the ones on the list. They did not ban a bunch of stuff that is very similar to ARs but lesser known so you know it was just for likes and votes.

Awesome. Good stuff!