Safety Toe Mountaineering boots? We have them.

Hoffman Boots

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Hoffman boots has partnered with Meindl to make some fantastic safety toe boots that meet all ASTM standards and are EH rated. I know this is a hunting forum but I also know how many people enjoy the comfort of their Mountaineering style boots. If your one of these people, give these boots a try.
We also have a 10% discount on our Hoffman Hunting boots and Meindl boots. "Rokslide15" will save you a few bucks.
www.hoffmanboots.com

Hoffman Boots

Lowg08

WKR
I’ve wore Hoffman and meindl line boots for 20+ years. I’m anxious to see what the combination is considering I have been in strictly meindls for 9 years. Has the leather composition changed much. The last Hoffmans I had were great for climbing but the break in period due to the leather had me nearly crippled for 2 months.

OP
H

Hoffman Boots

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Not sure the reasoning behind this other than the lineman version is a much stiffer platform with the double shank system added. Not as good for everyday walking but like you mentioned, excellent when climbing poles.

Lowg08

WKR
Not sure the reasoning behind this other than the lineman version is a much stiffer platform with the double shank system added. Not as good for everyday walking but like you mentioned, excellent when climbing poles.
Yea I had the double shank which is nice. It was the leather around the heel, annkle and calf portion. I will say this. The lineman version of the pac boots is amazing. Just come back out with the old orange bottom ones. Those were the best.