Sasquatch/Bigfoot/ Steve Isdahl

Teaman1

WKR
Love this topic, I don’t believe they exist but I hope they are real. Boring to think that we’ve discovered everything. Saw what appeared to be a barefoot track like a humans in Colorado a couple years ago. Freaked me out a little based on weather and location but I’m pretty sure it was from a black bears overlapped tracks

I know for a fact Sasquatch are real. People have just been looking in the wrong places...remote places. They hide in plain sight, masking their appearance. You will find them hosting THE VIEW, others are in politics. The world of entertainment and politics is the ideal place to hide their primitive behaviors.

whoopie1.jpg
wilson.jpg
obama angry_michelle_1.jpg

Some of you guys have probably slept with one after drinking to much.

Look into Scott Carpenter’s YouTube videos on sasquatch DNA with the Sasquatch Genome Project. He got samples and with the funding and other samples from David Paulides (missing 411) they sent these to a Veterinary Geneticist named Melba Ketchum. Her work concluded Nuclear DNA which comes from the father was unknown to Gen Bank and the mother which produces mitochondrial DNA was human. Gen Bank is the collaboration of every participating countries genetic samples from everything living. So in other words her conclusion was human hybrid. It’s wild bro.

Poor Melba is toast. Actual scientists, biologists, and PhD geneticists have burnt her to a crispy black wad of crumbs. But cool story!

ODB

WKR
I’m in the “no” camp, but would happily be converted to “yes.” After all, as was once said:

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Joking about what? No I’m not joking about a gun I bought, that would be a waste of typing. Issue?

If there not of this world and can detect trail cams. Then they will most likely detect the electrical impulse of you thinking of drawing your pistol and snap your next before your brain even tells you're hand to move.

Squamch

WKR
Twice I've seen wide humanish looking footprints way out in the middle of nowhere on southern Vancouver island.
Maybe they are from black bears with really long feet and no claws. In both cases, with 2 different hunting partners, we looked at them and agreed to leave the area.

I'm not running around terrified of them, but I'm also not ridiculing anyone who has seen otherwise inexplicable things. There is a lot of country not covered by trail cameras or roads.

lif

WKR
There are lots of FACTS and EVIDENCE available about Sasquatch. Let’s go over them:

1. They have been spotted and seen all over North America as well as most the world.
2. They throw rocks at people.
3. They smell real bad.
4. They can sense and control electronics.
5. They can use their mental powers to make humans sick.
6. They are the largest 2 foot walking humanoid on the planet.
7. No one has ever found their hair or dna.
8. No one has ever found their shit.
9. No one has ever found a body.
10. Bigfoot is sneaky as shit!!

That should cover most the facts. 🍺🐒

There are lots of FACTS and EVIDENCE available about Sasquatch. Let’s go over them:

1. They have been spotted and seen all over North America as well as most the world.
2. They throw rocks at people.
3. They smell real bad.
4. They can sense and control electronics.
5. They can use their mental powers to make humans sick.
6. They are the largest 2 foot walking humanoid on the planet.
7. No one has ever found their hair or dna.
8. No one has ever found their shit.
9. No one has ever found a body.
10. Bigfoot is sneaky as shit!!

That should cover most the facts. 🍺🐒

11. And they are magic! :alien::poop:

Trr15

WKR
Twice I've seen wide humanish looking footprints way out in the middle of nowhere on southern Vancouver island.
Maybe they are from black bears with really long feet and no claws. In both cases, with 2 different hunting partners, we looked at them and agreed to leave the area.

I'm not running around terrified of them, but I'm also not ridiculing anyone who has seen otherwise inexplicable things. There is a lot of country not covered by trail cameras or roads.

Did you take any pics of the footprints?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trr15

WKR
When I was solo on a bow hunt in Colorado I got that uneasy need to turn around and go away feeling in a dark aspen glen once. Immediately after that feeling I found a tree ‘structure’ that people believe these things make. That night at the base of the mountain it was a long night.

Did you take any pics of the structure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apollo117

WKR
No bigotry here. I'm not sure what you're referring to?
I'm not trying to start anything here, but I would like to suggest a possible viewpoint.

When a word like "idiot" is used in the same sentence as a word like "Mormon" it can confer a negative connotation associated with the word idiot onto the word Mormon. I doubt that was your intended purpose and I like to think you were joking. However, you can see how someone who is a Mormon might take offense to your statement if they understand your statement to confer a negative connotation.

Again, I'm fairly sure you were joking. I just wanted to point out how your statement might be perceived.

I'm not trying to start anything here, but I would like to suggest a possible viewpoint.

When a word like "idiot" is used in the same sentence as a word like "Mormon" it can confer a negative connotation associated with the word idiot onto the word Mormon. I doubt that was your intended purpose and I like to think you were joking. However, you can see how someone who is a Mormon might take offense to your statement if they understand your statement to confer a negative connotation.

Again, I'm fairly sure you were joking. I just wanted to point out how your statement might be perceived.
Gotcha. Wasn't not saying or inferring that Mormons are idiots. Just saying that Mormons are one religion(that I know of) that has quite a few members that believe Cain(the guy who murdered his brother in the Bible) is still walking the earth and some Mormons have taken that he is a possible Bigfoot. And the fore most authority on Bigfoot is a Mormon professor at Idaho State University, D. Jeffrey Meldrum, Ph.D. He gives a big black eye to the entire University in my opinion.