OP
S

Sgrog

Lil-Rokslider
"You’ll love it. One of my favorite scopes. Did you get the B&C reticle?"

I did. Hope I like it.

WJS23

WKR
That’s how I have mine set up the only difference is I have leupold rings and bases.

Fatcamp

WKR
That's exactly the same rifle I own - Tikka T3 in 7mm-08. I love that rifle. It is super accurate, and with an easy bolt stop and magazine mod, I can seat 162's out past 2.90"

Mine has worn a few scopes. Last elk season I was running a Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40 and honestly that's a lot of scope for the money. I'd be happy to just leave that on there. But I'm also a fixed power fan, and right now I'm trying out a Weaver K6. The K6 weighs less than 10 oz. and the reticle has is 6 MOA to the tip of the bottom post, which comes out to 400 yards on a 200 yard zero. That's very useful to me.

The other scope I'm liking a whole lot is the VX-2 2-7x33 that is shown on my Savage. It's also under 10 oz.

As it sits, my Tikka is 6 lbs. 13 oz.

View attachment 91907

I like the looks of those Weaver's. Found the 4X as well. I have a Stevens 200 in .308 I'm looking to scope. Might go that direction.

I like the looks of those Weaver's. Found the 4X as well. I have a Stevens 200 in .308 I'm looking to scope. Might go that direction.

The more I use the K6 on my Tikka, the more I like it. It super clear and sharp and bright, and the reticle is more useful to me than the standard Leupold reticle.

Fatcamp

WKR
The more I use the K6 on my Tikka, the more I like it. It super clear and sharp and bright, and the reticle is more useful to me than the standard Leupold reticle.

When did you buy yours? Current model?
These are made in Japan, correct?