Scotland Ho!

Hi all, joined this forum as it seems preferable to some of the other ones where boomers tell each other that wood and blued rifles and low mounted optics are the grail.

Like the scope testing. Shoot deer for a living, like bolt action rifles, hate reloading but do it when I have to.

Cheers

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

P.S. You get the FNG ⭐ today as I think you are the first Scot (actually living there) that I have extended my welcome to. And in unrelated matters of intros, any country that can produce THE one and only James Bond, it must be a fantastic place. (y)

OP
C
P.S. You get the FNG ⭐ today as I think you are the first Scot (actually living there) that I have extended my welcome to. And in unrelated matters of intros, any country that can produce THE one and only James Bond, it must be a fantastic place. (y)

Ironically I'm a refugee who has fled England for the right side of the wall :LOL:

THLR

Lil-Rokslider
And when a Scot says "shoots deer for a living", that usually means more deer each season than most do their entire career (most scots I know do 500-1000 annually). So when a scot culler offer advice, listen! Especially regarding copper bullets.

Not sure if this applies to an english-scot, I usually deal with northern scots which are ok with norwegians. I "grew up" as a hunter under scottish supervision, so they have contributed significantly to my development.

Last edited:

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Very cool. Looking forward to seeing your country; I won tickets to The Open Championship at Royal Troon next year.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all, joined this forum as it seems preferable to some of the other ones where boomers tell each other that wood and blued rifles and low mounted optics are the grail.

LOL, great post.

(sorry to any boomers, but that was funny)