WTS/WTT Zeiss Victory Diavari T* 6-24x56mm w/ Rare 4A Reticle: Sell or Trade

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
This scope came on a rifle I recently purchased, and I don’t need this amount of magnification. A 3-12X fills every need down here in Mississippi. Some specs:

• 4A reticle in the second focal plane
  • 30mm main tube
  • .5 mil click value
  • Target turrets
  • Side focus from 50-1000 yds in clearly marked increments (best SF I have ever seen)
  • 15-1/4” long with 6-5/8” mounting surface, great for long action receivers

The scope should be an excellent low light performer. I’ve owned one other Victory Diavari and it as awesome late in the evening. The scope has fairly significant rings marks. The rings previously used seemed to be very wide, like tactical rings. All ring marks are on the sides and bottom. I have painted the marks on the bottom, and these will not show when mounted. But my intent is to be fully transparent about the cosmetic condition, and it is priced accordingly. It should be fine as long as you’re not planning to show it off at the country club. The glass is flawless.

$1,100 shipped. This is a significant discount from market price. Red Hawk Rifles currently has a class B demo on sale for $1,629 plus shipping, and they don’t even list the 4A reticle as an option. I have never seen a Victory Diavari with a 4A reticle. Trade offers for lower-magnification alpha optics considered. I would also be interested in lightweight bolt action rifles. Plus or minus cash. Many photos are attached. Drop me a PM if you have questions.

Keith

IMG_5929.jpgIMG_5924.jpgIMG_5921.jpgIMG_5923.jpgIMG_5928.jpgIMG_5931.jpgIMG_5933.jpgIMG_5934.jpgIMG_5936.jpgIMG_5937.jpg

Gallahad

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice scope, good price! I wanna point out the ones at redhawk are victory FL diavaris. Not T's. Probably the reason for the 4A.

Bwhitey

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
T* is the coating. FL is the type of glass that is supposed to be near perfect optically for color and clarity.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Really good buy as this one also has the Zeiss Loutec rain proof/easy clean coatings. You can tell by the ) marking over the 56 on the eyepiece.