Sea to Summit Spark sleeping bag

sneaky

"DADDY"
Which one? Their website is crap for finding specs on weight. The 1/3 length zipper on everything except their 5 and 18 degree bags would take some getting used to. Looks like a lightweight option, but 10d and 7d material means you would have to take care of it. Looked up a review on Outdoor Gear Lab for some bikepacking/summer bags. They gave it a 4 out of 10 on warmth because of down shifting.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
I'll have to keep digging for reviews on their 18 degree version

OP
Cahunter805
Thanks for the input sneaky. I have read some reviews as well.
I’m mainly looking to cut some weight from my sleep system. I currently use a marmot but it’s over 3lbs. Running a neoair xlite pad. Most of my backpack hunting is done in warmer weather so I was thinking along the lines of a 30 degree or so bag. Something around a 1lb helping me cut 2lbs from my sleep system.

sneaky

"DADDY"
The 35 is a little over a pound

OP
Cahunter805
Their new lineup for 2019 is coming out in March according to the sales rep I spoke with and will be an improved design also.
Was hoping to find some actual users of it rather than the companies word/reviews.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Their new lineup for 2019 is coming out in March according to the sales rep I spoke with and will be an improved design also.
Was hoping to find some actual users of it rather than the companies word/reviews.
I live about 20 minutes from Campsaver. I'll swing in and check with them, see if they know anything