Seat Covers

ridgefire

WKR
I am looking for seat covers for a 99 F250 Crew Cab. I would like to get some that are somewhat decent. Any suggestions?

tcpip95

Lil-Rokslider
x2 on the Wet Okole seat covers. I had them on my Nissan Titan XD and on my F350 DRW. I tried some others but they were nowhere near the quality and durability of the Wet Okole.

Coverking makes really nice ones, had them in my truck and the wife's jeep for 3 years now and still look perfect

MNBill

Lil-Rokslider
I had Marathons on a 2011 Ram 2500 for 150k. Fit well and wore like iron.

Based on my prior experience I bought a set for my 2020 f150. For the life of me I can’t get the fit right. Also there is no way I can tell to get the straps under the seats connected when both seats have power adjust. Not happy with this set.
YMMV

BILL

wapitibob

WKR
I had Marathons on a 2011 Ram 2500 for 150k. Fit well and wore like iron.

Based on my prior experience I bought a set for my 2020 f150. For the life of me I can’t get the fit right. Also there is no way I can tell to get the straps under the seats connected when both seats have power adjust. Not happy with this set.
YMMV

BILL
Mine will be here in a cpl weeks for the same rig. I’ll try and remember to post.

Bear_Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I have Marathon covers on my F250. My only complaint is for the center console cover, it utilizes sticky velcro to stay in place. I thought there's no way that would last, and it didn't. The sticky-ness lasted about 1 week. The covers for the seats are nice, just wish they had a better method for keeping the center console cover secured.

wyosteve

WKR
I'll second the Headwaters. Owner used to work for Marathon and then started his own shop/brand. A good guy and will actually get on the phone and talk to you to make sure you get what you want!

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We worked with Kryptek on these, in a few of the staff vehicles we installed them in they have done well and I was impressed.

netman

WKR
Backwater seat covers are fantastic. Both my wife and I have them in all of our trucks. Pro tip…When you order ask them to sew a holster into the drivers side seat. My Glock is very handy but out of sight.

If you are looking for a custom set, Headwaters are great. They are in Montana and make them to order. My son has a set with extra pockets and fun scabbards. Great quality and built in the 🇺🇸
I'll second Headwaters. Awesome quality and a great fit. They are customizable to include a variety of pockets.

Marathon.
I have and really like the front seat pistol pockets. Super fast access to handguns.
Back of seat pockets are nice for maps, ammo etc.
Back of seat rifle/ shotgun loops are so so.

I have a set of Carhartt covers in my Tacoma that have withstood kids and a dog for two years and still look brand new.