Sold Seek Outside 16-man tipi, full liner, w/extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Used for the first time this fall in Alaska, this tipi has been pitched twice - first in my yard to install Hilleberg tensioners on all guy-out points, and again this September for 12 days while moose hunting. The wind this fall in Alaska caused the stove jack to tear so I had Seek Outside replace the stove jack with a new one. It's in as-new condition. Comes with lots of stakes including at least 20 Kifaru 18" SST pins (which now sell for almost $10 each. Yikes!!) Full/double liner from SO comes already installed. I ordered this one with seam sealing by SO (if you've ever seam sealed a 16-man tipi yourself you'd do the same thing). Having owned three different tipis (both from Kifaru and Seek Outside) I much preferred to have this one made without the vent in the top of the tipi. Seek Outside agreed to my request when I ordered this tipi. You will not be disappointed with this tipi in any way because I guarantee your satisfaction. If it's not as good or as nice as I say it is all you have to do is ship it back to me and I'll happily refund your money. New this tipi sells for $2400 with full liner not counting the SST pins and Hilleberg tensioners. I'll sell and ship it anywhere in the USA for $1900. Listed elsewhere so first posted "I'll take it" wins. Shown here along with my 12-man from this fall:
fuupEk2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.