Status
Not open for further replies.

DEEF

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
4 Man Seek Outside TP
Lite Outdoors XL Titanium Stove
This has seen 2 elk trips to Colorado and a one time family trip from the owner before me.

There are a couple rub spots near the skirting where the wind rubbed on rock last year. They are coin size and not effecting the functionality. Can be reinforced easily with a patch or simply epoxied.

The tent is seam sealed.

The stove jack has a rip so the hole is not perfect, but works with the stove fine.
30mph gusts caught me loosely guyed last year and I didnt guy the pipe so it tore.

Full Nest with two screened doors.
one screen is showing some rubbing or stretch wear and also not effecting functionality.
Zippers and anchor points solid.
Some aluminium guy line tighteners I purchased this year are included.

Everything pictured except the pictured stove pipe and the pipe guylines, ice chests, and tarp is included. The tent fits in the original stow bag and slides out and ready to anchor easily.

As normal, Stove has some settling around where the pipe sits but does not effect functionality and it pulls smoke correctly. I think it is 7’ of pipe.

Picture is from recent mid September hunt. I’ll include the spiral stakes and attached lines pictured. Most of the guyline is reflective paracord of great quality. I think there are 10 spiral stakes and the rest are original which have seen better days and may need replacement. I dont know how many stakes are there and you may need to purchase more. (The pipe and stove guy lines pictured are not included, that is a winnerwell setup I am keeping). We had snow and rain and the tent kept the inside dry.

Carbon pole lost about 8” at the bottom due to being to close to the stove. I used a pvc pipe to maintain height. Existing Carbon pole could probably stand 6’.
im 6’2” and wanted more height.

I’ve backpacked with the tp and and stove 6miles and no longer need the size.

Seek Outside says 4man, but 3 is the most with the stove.

Seek Outside says 4man, but 3 is the most with the stove.

$850 to your door
USA only
You pay any applicable sales tax
Cash, Check, or Bitcoin preferred

7FB29357-44F4-435C-B600-A20D03139319.jpeg
AA03DEAD-E3ED-478A-AF84-29E22476A672.jpeg
7B84855E-7679-49D7-9CF8-99E63C12A35A.jpeg

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a spark arrestor on the stove and would to sell stove and pipe separate from the tent?

Status
Not open for further replies.