Seek Outside DCF Available Again

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Sign me up for the first Ch.TNT² (Challenge TNT Tarp). A no sag, ultralight, bomber 7.5'x9' tarp! I may just buy some fabric to sew one the more I think about it.

RyanSeek43

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Sign me up for the first Ch.TNT² (Challenge TNT Tarp). A no sag, ultralight, bomber 7.5'x9' tarp! I may just buy some fabric to sew one the more I think about it.
If i'm not mistaken, it actually cannot be sewn and has be taped. Thats one of the downsides.

Will this run of DCF include the Silex?
If so, what are the specs and cost?
Or point me to the info on the web site since I didn’t see it.
Thanks

RyanSeek43

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Top one is Dyneema Redcliff rolled up. They pack up pretty similarly when you roll them, but if you stuff Dyneema it will be much more bulky.

Attachments

• IMG_7362.jpg
    IMG_7362.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 30

CDK

FNG
I ordered my DFC Cimmeron while in a one-on-one meeting, not sure if the client noticed lol. Glad I did because it appears they sold out within an hour of me getting the email this morning.

Red Cliff ordered! Little worried about the stove with DCF. Anyone running top and bottom spark arrestors? Want to take precautions since I don’t have the best wood for where I hunt/camp.

Dezurtrat

FNG
Red Cliff ordered! Little worried about the stove with DCF. Anyone running top and bottom spark arrestors? Want to take precautions since I don’t have the best wood for where I hunt/camp.
I have a DCF Cimmaron and run a 7.5 ft stove pipe in it with just the spark arrestor down by the stove and haven't had an issue at all and no rain cap. They recommend a 8 ft tall pipe for the dcf redcliff so i might get a 8.5 ft just to be safe to go on my large u turn stove.

I have a DCF Cimmaron and run a 7.5 ft stove pipe in it with just the spark arrestor down by the stove and haven't had an issue at all and no rain cap. They recommend a 8 ft tall pipe for the dcf redcliff so i might get a 8.5 ft just to be safe to go on my large u turn stove.
Thanks. What stove do you plan on using. Debating between SXL & the Extra large.

I snagged the last Dyneema Redcliff. Super excited to try this shelter! I called the next day to order a longer stove pipe that I forgot to get and they threw it in with the Redcliff so that I didn’t have to pay shipping again. Excellent service as always and one of the many reasons why I choose to do business with them

Dezurtrat

FNG
I snagged the last Dyneema Redcliff. Super excited to try this shelter! I called the next day to order a longer stove pipe that I forgot to get and they threw it in with the Redcliff so that I didn’t have to pay shipping again. Excellent service as always and one of the many reasons why I choose to do business with them
I just set mine up today. That's a large u-turn stove with 7.5' stove pipe. I'm going to get a 8.5' just to be safe 👍

Attachments

• 20240421_113610.jpg
    20240421_113610.jpg
    596.2 KB · Views: 20
I just set mine up today. That's a large u-turn stove with 7.5' stove pipe. I'm going to get a 8.5' just to be safe
Looking good Mine should be in on Tuesday. yeah I went with the 8.5 ft as per seeks recommendation. Looks like spring is in full swing in your neck of the woods!

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk