Seek Outside pack stove anybody useing one?

Wrongside

WKR
Going to buy a pack stove for my Shangria la 5 and have narrowed it down to an Ed T and S.O. and thoughts?
Thanks Mike

Either would work. I'd go with the TiSO in your spot.

I do really like my EdT roll up at this very moment though. It's keeping the LBO toasty warm in a rather nasty snowstorm.

image.jpg

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Here are a couple of my SO medium. In the second pic you can see where i burned my glove on accident moving it over.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365031529432.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365031529432.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 83
  • uploadfromtaptalk1365031683144.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365031683144.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 96
I can't comment just yet or Patrick will shoot me:)

I'll send u a pm.

Thanks Aron, I 'm looking forward to what you guys are working on.

One question I do have for you guys at Kifaru, Is there a 4-6 week lead time on stove orders or is it just on the soft goods?

Aron I just talked to Angie and she wasn't sure on the time for the Gen2 Meatbag. You have any idea on that or is it going to be pushed back a little?

Bighorse

WKR
I had SO put a stove jack in my SL5. They also put a really nice Sod Skirt around the perimeter. Thats a great feature that helps in uneven ground. My stove approach is to just use my XL SO Stove between my 12 and SL5. I did purchase a second TI pipe because the 12 pipe is way too long for the SL5. I haven't even tested the XL in the smaller tepee yet so I can't speak to it's heating. I anticipate I'll need to keep the fire smaller.
I'm doing a fly in Elk hunt this year. I plan on building a base camp with SO12 and move around the mountains spiking out using the SL5 and stove combo.

Lawnboi

WKR
Aron I just talked to Angie and she wasn't sure on the time for the Gen2 Meatbag. You have any idea on that or is it going to be pushed back a little?

Tough to even find g hooks. I wonder when they will be coming back I want some!

Cant wait to hear what is going on with the stoves though.