Sold Seek Outside REDCLIFF & Ti Stove - New.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Parting with my Seek Outside Redcliff - OLIVE GREEN - No door screens , Carbon Fiber Pole , Stove spark arrestor ScRene, Stove pipe rings x 8 , standard stovepipe (3.125” diameter) SEEK OUTSIDE ( LARGE ) TITANIUM wood stove , stove pipe length 8.5. Seamed sealed.

Unit is pretty much new. The stove has been burned in exactly as directed per SEEK Outside. Both ends of the pipe as directed. The tent and stove has been set up once in my back yard as seen in the pic, that‘s it as far as use.

Purchased the unit for a pack hunt that never happened and am looking to move in a different direction for Michigan hunts.

I do not want to part out , $1200.00 TYD. PP F&F Preferred.

Thank you for your time and consideration, all the Best.

IMG_7060.jpeg

Traindriver

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you PM where you are in Michigan? I’m interested and would consider picking up if you are comfortable with that.

OP
Chris Rinna
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Can you PM where you are in Michigan? I’m interested and would consider picking up if you are comfortable with that.
YES SIR, I appoligize , i am traveling and my signal is iffy at best - i live in Richmond, - a little North of Mt. Clemons and a bit South of Port Huron.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.