WTB Sell me your hat stash! Snap backs/112s

OutdoorAg

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I’m a hat guy. And I run through em. And I simply can’t justify the $6 Richardson 112 that someone slaps a patch on and sells for $35. Sheesh.

So. If you’re that guy that hoards hats but has too many…sell em to me!

Pref to Richardson 112s or similar.

Thank you!

O-Ag

___DAN___

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Obviously you must have never had any hats made. I just had 48 hats with a 3x2 patch and custom made logo cost me over 1000$ with shipping and handling (112 Rich. Classic.). Add shipping and handling to members on top. Time and labor to box them and get them sold. You sir are at 25$ + per hat already just to break even. Set back and think about it before you assume someone is making a 30$ profit off a hat.

OP
O

OutdoorAg

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Obviously you must have never had any hats made. I just had 48 hats with a 3x2 patch and custom made logo cost me over 1000$ with shipping and handling (112 Rich. Classic.). Add shipping and handling to members on top. Time and labor to box them and get them sold. You sir are at 25$ + per hat already just to break even. Set back and think about it before you assume someone is making a 30$ profit off a hat.
I mean. Dude.

Custom logo
Custom Patch
S&H

Of course they were $25 hats.

Im talking bout the 112 with some stitching that could be done at a local shirt shop that folks want $30 for bc it’s “a cool new brand”

Anywho.

If ya got hats taking up space, I’ll buy em.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
So salty