Sold Semi Custom Tikka T3X Superlite Stainless .22-250 with Ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Letting go of another Tikka T3X Superlite that I put together. This one is chambered in .22-250 and is an absolute tack driver. Multiple 500+ yard confirmed kills on coyotes and 750+ yard confirmed kills on rabbits and ground squirrels. The rifle has just over 150 rounds through the barrel.

I'm selling this to fund a high cost build so I've been letting some of my really nice rifles go to new homes. Will come with 7 full boxes and 1 partial box of Hornady Superformance 50 Grain V-MAX rounds. This is the only ammo ever shot through the rifle and it will shoot it through the same hole sighting in at 200 yards every time. If somebody doesn't want the ammo and just wants the rifle I'll post the ammo for sale separate at a later date.

This is a very lightweight rifle coming in at just 5 lbs 15 oz bare rifle. Will come with a 3 round mountain tactical metal magazine. Rifle is in perfect working condition, only minor scratches on the barrel would tell you it's used.

.Tikka T3X Superlite Stainless .22-250 22" Fluted Barrel 1:14" Twist ($800)
.McMillan Hunters Edge Stock, Desert Transition Camo, Pillars, Recoil Lug, Swivel Studs, Limb Saver ($750)
.High Desert Bottom Metal ($150)
.Mountain Tactical 3 Round Magazine ($100)
.YoDave Trigger Spring ($25)
.Hornady Superformance Ammo ($300)

As you can see I am well over $2,100 after tax and shipping for the rifle and ammo...

I am willing to sell the rifle for $1,300 shipped and the ammo for $250 shipped. If someone buys both I'll knock another $50 off making it $1,500 for everything. Rifle will ship from my FFL to your FFL with insurance and tracking.

Please message me here and then we can switch to texting or phone call if it's easier. Please check my classifieds feedback here, reliable buyer and seller.

Thanks!

John

r5.jpg
r1.jpgr2.jpgr3.jpgr4.jpg
ammo22250.jpg

ncina

WKR
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Awesome, thanks John. Trusted seller here everyone, buy with confidence. if I had the extra scratch I’d buy this in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
mxgsfmdpx

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I know some of you were waiting on the ammo and the aftermarket parts if it didn’t all sell. Someone purchased the rifle and ammo combo this evening so marking this is sold. Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.