Sheep Shooter

Jordan Smith

Lil-Rokslider
For that rig- Leupold FX2 6x36 with LRD. Leupold fixed 6x scopes are tough as nails, very clear and bright, and are very light. For a bit more clarity and brightness, but also another couple ounces, step up to the FX3 6x42.

idig4au

WKR
For that rig- Leupold FX2 6x36 with LRD. Leupold fixed 6x scopes are tough as nails, very clear and bright, and are very light. For a bit more clarity and brightness, but also another couple ounces, step up to the FX3 6x42.

My Zeiss puked it guts for the third time last week . First time it was gone 9 weeks , second time was 10 weeks. This time I may just toss it in the trash as it won't hold up to 70 shots from my 7-08 and Zeiss can't seem to fix it so it will. Two of my friends have had their zeiss erectors fail also. I've been using swarovski since zeiss didn't hold up or track well. I've been very happy with my swarovski and the customer service I received when I accidentally destroyed one of my Z3's . Two weeks door to door. Night and day better experience. The swarovski's I have aren't quite as bright as the zeiss I've had but if they won't hold zero or track then the brightest glass in the world is useless.

shrek, what model zeiss scope if you don't mind me asking?

Shrek

WKR
Idig4au , it's a 3-9×50 Conquest. My friends scopes are 3-9×40 Conquests. Last week I had some odd lots of hunting load leftovers so I gathered them up to go shoot them off for trigger time. It's all the same load but loaded at different times. After shooting a dozen or so it was all in a 1 moa group at 225 yards just two inches high and left. Made an adjustment and next thing I know it's shooting all over in about a 15" pattern., it shoots one or three in one spot and then a couple or single 6 or 7 inches away and then again somewhere else. I checked all the screws to be sure but the tell is that it happened after an adjustment. I'm going to send it back but I can't sell it in good conscience and I'll never trust it hunting so I guess I'll slap it on a 22 plinking rifle where if it fails for a fourth time it's not a big deal.