Sheep Story (Podcast)

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We have hundreds and hundreds of podcast episodes and I can only think of maybe 2 that we have shared on Rokslide. That said to say, I am not trying to be self-promotional with posting this...

I figured you sheep nuts may enjoy the story of my recent Dall hunt in Alaska. These opportunities are so special, I truly feel that they are meant to be shared.

It was humbling to hunt these animals in this country and I am beyond grateful for the experience. It was truly an adventure of a lifetime and I was beyond thrilled to kill a heavy old broomer ram.

If you're interested in listening to the whole story, you can find it on Spotify, Apple/iTunes, Google Podcasts, or listen to it directly here.

IMG_0847.jpg
IMG_0976.jpg

RyanC

WKR
Congratulations Mark!! That's a heck of a ram.
Dall Sheep are a special animal and still my most cherished hunting memories. Looking forward to listening.

Cheers,
Ryan

schmalzy

WKR
Way to go Mark. That’s badass. So excited for
You.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98XJRC

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats Mark. I listened to the podcast today. Looking forward to hearing more details on it.

We have hundreds and hundreds of podcast episodes and I can only think of maybe 2 that we have shared on Rokslide. That said to say, I am not trying to be self-promotional with posting this...

I figured you sheep nuts may enjoy the story of my recent Dall hunt in Alaska. These opportunities are so special, I truly feel that they are meant to be shared.

It was humbling to hunt these animals in this country and I am beyond grateful for the experience. It was truly an adventure of a lifetime and I was beyond thrilled to kill a heavy old broomer ram.

If you're interested in listening to the whole story, you can find it on Spotify, Apple/iTunes, Google Podcasts, or listen to it directly here.

View attachment 600990
View attachment 600992
Congrats dude! I listened to the podcast and that was a wild hunt!