WTS Shop/Garage Sale Pt 2/3 – Wilson Mags, AR Mags, Uppers, Milwaukee M18 Batteries

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Doing some spring cleaning, and finding a lot of good stuff that I don’t or won’t need anymore. Everything is priced at a current middle-to-low fair market value. Each line item is sold together as a package only. Will consider fair offers on each item, and will consider multiple line-items together at a discount as well. No mags will be shipped to states with mag restrictions, unfortunately. Buyer pays shipping, actual cost.

1. Wilson Combat EDCx9 18rd Mags
  2. Magpul D-60 Drum Magazine
  3. Magpul .308 20rd Pmags
  4. Modern Armory 10.5” upper
  5. Modern Armory 12.5” upper
  6. Milwaukee M18 XC6.0 High Output Batteries

Wilson Combat EDCx9 18rd Magazines – 6 total. These mags are unused, two still in the packages they came in. $240

Magpul D-60 Drum Magazine, NIB = $100

Magpul .308 Pmag, 20rd, x2 = $30

Modern Armory Uppers – MA is probably the most precise company I know of in gauging every single spec in their uppers and BCGs before they go out. They do this to ensure stone-cold reliability, and all of mine have been absolutely excellent in hard use. These two uppers are unfired other than factory testing. The 10.5” has a Surefire 3-prong flash hider, and has a NiB low-friction coated bolt carrier from FailZero, and the MA bolt, which has been heat treated, shot peened, high-pressure tested, and magnetic particle inspected, using sprinco springs and an S7 tool steel extractor. The 12.5” has a bird-cage muzzle device, and has the MA bolt carrier and bolt. These are great uppers, but are just redundant for me at this point. $500 each.

Milwaukee M18 XC6.0 High Output Batteries – set of 6 in hard case. I put this together as part of a SAR kit for running lights, saws, fans, and personal charging stations (with the compact inverters). Several were never used, two were run a couple of times with less than 3 cycle charges. They’ve been carefully stored, with full cells (prevents battery degradation). I’m tempted to keep the kit for personal use, but I have more batteries than I need without this kit. I have another identical kit I used at deer camp a couple of years back, and they’re phenomenal for fans, radios, lights, etc. With the compact inverter that attaches right to the battery, one of these XC6.0s will keep an iPhone running for days. If you’ve ever bought one of these batteries, you know how expensive they are. Full kit for $550.

Not interested in working out any trades, with the one exception of a quality straight-eyepiece spotter. Kowa 554, 884, Swaro STS 65, etc. If you have some good, straight-eyepiece glass, we can probably work something out.

Attachments

• IMG_1370.JPEG
    IMG_1370.JPEG
    345.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1376.JPEG
    IMG_1376.JPEG
    365.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1377.JPEG
    IMG_1377.JPEG
    255.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1379.JPEG
    IMG_1379.JPEG