Shot Show 2018.......Riflescopes???

So, anyone heard about anything new coming out in riflescopes???

Randy

Just got my rifle, topped it off with the new Leupold VX-6hd....the glass is amazing and the lighted reticle is pretty cool. You can have it just light up, or set it to if you're more than a degree cantered off center it'll start flashing. Also the zero lock turret is low profile, so you could still use it in a scabbard. Can't wait to get it dialed in for some distance!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably a pipe dream but I’m hoping Sig comes out with a upgrade to the Kilo 2400 that has 12x or 15x to make it easier to range at long range AND I’m hoping for a high end scope with their rangefinder built in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just made a post about a new Midas TAC offering from Athlon in the LR forum. Sub 25 oz, HD Glass, zero stop, FFP, Center dot reticle, 30mm tube, non illuminated, capped windage turret and 4-16/6-24 mag ranges. Gonna be sweet for under $700 scope! All the exact features I’ve wanted in a hunting scope for a long time. If glass is comparable to their Ares BTR which it should be, it’s going to be a very hot selling scope. MIL version only at this time though!
I’ve got two on pre-order already.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk