Shout out to Apex Reactor XL quiver

NB7

WKR
Just thought I'd share a positive review about a quiver I switched to, the Reactor XL by Apex, 5 arrow model. It has a great deal of vertical latitude in positioning the quiver so that your arrows fall well within the outer perimeter of your cams, keeping the knock tips from extending down past the bottom cam. The back arrow slot is made so that the arrow deploys rearward instead of out, which means less movement in the event your trying to remove an arrow for a second shot and while minimizing lateral movement. Additionally, it has a 2nd set of grips for the upper part of the arrow shaft, not relying on one lower grip and the point of contact with the arrow head. That is a standard feature, not an add-on like the more well known competitor's model. This was huge to me, nothing worse than having an arrow come off when pushing through brush. The parts are lightly rubberized to keep noise to a minimum. The mount is very solid on my bow. Best part is it's all for about half the price of the very popular competitor that get's all the attention that everyone "is running". I'm not compensated to hype this product, I'm just saying I'm extremely pleased and I hope this helps someone out. I'll attach a pic I pulled from the webReactorXL.jpg.

Last edited:
Looks like a knockoff to me. Nothing like someone working hard to bring a product to market, only to have it copied and sold for less. I mean I'd sure love it if I spent years developing something, only to have someone send one to China to have it reproduced.

Everyone is free to spend their money however they want. I know how I'll spend mine.

This is exactly what puts companies out of business.

Just to clarify this isn't anything aimed at @NB7 just felt like I needed to express my opinion on it. A local hunting company went under last year. Talking with the owners it was in large part to loss of sales from direct copies made in China and being sold online.

Last edited:

Greenmachine_1

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like a knockoff to me. Nothing like someone working hard to bring a product to market, only to have it copied and sold for less. I mean I'd sure love it if I spent years developing something, only to have someone send one to China to have it reproduced.

Everyone is free to spend their money however they want. I know how I'll spend mine.

This is exactly what puts companies out of business.

Just to clarify this isn't anything aimed at @NB7 just felt like I needed to express my opinion on it. A local hunting company went under last year. Talking with the owners it was in large part to loss of sales from direct copies made in China and being sold online.
He forgot to mention that it is also significantly heavier than the "competition" which it so closely resembles.

To each their own, but I am with you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Joe Holden

Lil-Rokslider
I have one of these quivers and this will be my second season with it. I like it, but also will be purchasing a Tight Spot after this season. I bought it for the reasons stated above, that it mirrors a TS at a reduced price. At this point, I have realized it's easier to buy quality once than replace quantity.

FWIW, my brother just asked about a good 5 arrow quiver and I recommended TS to purchase and to not worry about quiver choice again.