Show me your Cerakoted rifles

leclairk

FNG
I’m just beginning the process of having a hunting rifle built for my 12yr son. Plan is to use @Unknown Munitions for the build. He killed his first deer this year in Montana and I told him if he likes hunting, wants to keep doing it, and puts in some of the money he earned over the summer, I would cover the rest and have a rifle built for him. He said his first priority is that it shoots well (currently shooting a 6.5CM and shoots it well) and second is that it looks cool. Makes sense to me! He is not sure what color combos to go with. I’ve found some good ideas online but it doesn’t tell me what colors they used. Not looking to do a crazy cerakote pattern, just a nice combo of barrel, action, and stock. If you have a minute, show me what you have and what colors you used.

I'm about to send two 20inch tikka barrelled actions to them I think midnight bronze and titanium or tungsten. the cerakote.com website gallery is really clean for navigating. just type in tikka or bolt action rifle in the search and then when you see a build you like click on it and it will list the colors. then click the colors and it will show everything in the gallery with those colors so you can really get a good idea. it's a helluva rabbit hole. Also the UM cerakote gallery has some rly nice builds

Last edited:

JFK

WKR
I’ve got one in graphite black. Pretty simple and just did it for corrosion resistance. I’ve got a barreled action in the shop now that will be done in Tungsten, and I think that color looks pretty sharp too. Just google the colors you are interested in and you’ll get lots of examples.

Bouldar

Lil-Rokslider
Graphite black. Defiance tenacity, bartlein barrel, McMillan game warden 2.0. This is my wife’s 6.5 creedmoor.

Attachments

• IMG_1555.jpeg
    IMG_1555.jpeg
    752.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1557.jpeg
    IMG_1557.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 63