Sold Sig BDX Gear For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

teesquare

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just back from New Mexico, and will be home for a week before leaving for CO. Playing around with gear and want to buy some other stuff - so....need to sell the following:

1- Sig Kilo 10K ABS Binos. These are rated at 10,000 yard ranging reflective objects. They have the Applied Ballistics software installed - and the glass is clean - no real signs of wear on them. With box and accessories including a wind meter I have never used. You do not need a Kestrel to get accurate data for long range shooting with these. $2000 - OBO

2- 5-30x56 Sig BDX Scopes - these have clean glass, and no signs of abuse. They are in great condition, and have been hunted with twice. Always have covers on them - like a Scopecoat. $1200 each OBO

I have bought and sold a number of times here on Rokslide. Will take pics and post them when I get home. And I will provide anything you need to bona fie that I am a legit seller. Because I am trying to get things ready for the next trip - I will only be able to ship these until Oct. 21. Then I will be gone for 2 weeks and can ship after that. Will accept PayPal and you pay the fees, or a Postal Money order, or a personal check - will ship after it clears. If you have any questions, please call or text - only because I will not be at the computer much for the next week.
Thanks for looking!
Tim Tucker
828-329-5339

Attachments

• BDX Bino box.jpeg
    BDX Bino box.jpeg
    203.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Bino w:acc..jpeg
    Bino w:acc..jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 30
  • BDX scope box.jpeg
    BDX scope box.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 29
  • BDX scope.jpeg
    BDX scope.jpeg
    213.7 KB · Views: 24
  • BDX scope objective.jpeg
    BDX scope objective.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 24
OP
T

teesquare

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These are the newest version of the BDX system - meaning the scopes are the Sierra 6, BDX-2. As are the binos, so you literally do not need a Kestrel to now shoot beyond 800 yards.The sensors in the binos + the small, fits in your palm wind meter replace the need for a Kestrel. I have used this system at the range to ring steel at 1000 yards. And - 860 yards on a 6" steel - 6 out of 6 attempts.

Just fixed my profile so that I can receive notifications on my phone -So I can check messages from my phone - and looking for offers.....?

OP
T

teesquare

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last price reduction -
Binos - $1800
Scopes - $1000
That is shipped, you pay fees for PayPal -

Status
Not open for further replies.