Sig Zulu10 HDX

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’ll do a comparison. Glass is about the same.. some coating differences that are minor. The ergonomics are much nicer in my opinion. Eye cups are less blocky and have a more natural fit for my eyes. Overall feel is better

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Jordan Budd how is the glass on these higher end sigs? Are these comparable to say an SLC?
So I looked side by side with the new Zulu10 10x42 next to an EL 10x42… we passed them back and forth with the EL owner until last light. They hung right together until about the last 10 minutes or so of light. Then the EL’s had the edge on clarity, especially edge to edge. But I was impressed at how well they stuck with it. Can’t deny the greatness of the EL’s but also hard to deny the good bang for the buck with the Sigs.

wnelson14

WKR
So I looked side by side with the new Zulu10 10x42 next to an EL 10x42… we passed them back and forth with the EL owner until last light. They hung right together until about the last 10 minutes or so of light. Then the EL’s had the edge on clarity, especially edge to edge. But I was impressed at how well they stuck with it. Can’t deny the greatness of the EL’s but also hard to deny the good bang for the buck with the Sigs.
Have you had a chance to compare any 15's next to Mavens or SLCs?

OP
M

maufic

FNG
If i could get the zulu 9 for $890 or the zulu 10 for $1400, would the 10's be worth the extra $500?