Silencer Central

Driftin

FNG
A friend had a barrel cut and threaded. It took about 3 months. He was happy with the service.

WCB

WKR
We will see...bought a suppressor from them at Sheep Show. Did 99% of it there...their system wouldn't let me finish it. Got the follow up emails that Monday. Complete the info. A couple days later scheduled my appointment...Did the in person interview the next week and now the can is in ATF jail. Got all my email confirmations from SC and ATF that my file is pending. So just a waiting game now.

I’ve been approved, I’ve paid everything off, and they simply refuse to communicate..
Been there done that. I’ll define the problem for you.

They still need to do some paperwork. Then ship it.

The problem is, they already cashed your check, and there are no hurry at all.

pugwylde

FNG
The trend I'm seeing, based on comments thus far, is when things go as planned on the SC side, things go well from the customer perspective. It looks like they sort of struggle with issue resolution and unplanned circumstances, like four cans getting approved in record time. Maybe speaks to the breadth and depth of training for the front line team members, hopefully not a Boiler Room scenario.

All approvals occurred on 12/27/23
I’d expect you’ll see it within the next week or two.

After the approvals come through, three things need to happen.

1. They notify your local sheriff, and give them seven days to stop the process.

2. They ship it to a FFL in your state.

3. Your state FFL will ship it to you, quickly.

Where the delay comes in, they are in no hurry to do steps one and two. Actually, every step in the process, from the beginning, they add unnecessary weeks, on each step.

ccoffey

Lil-Rokslider
My only experience was good. That being said, the process post approval by the atf was slow as hell on their end and I’ll likely e-file through a local store next time.

Sounds like the big wigs in the industry,including rokslide should call them out.Seems fishy how many people’s podcast there on.
Are the podcast sale outs?Seems that way if there guest have more negatives than positive reviews.
Maybe make them aware of post like these and ask for a response?

OP
R
I’d expect you’ll see it within the next week or two.

After the approvals come through, three things need to happen.

1. They notify your local sheriff, and give them seven days to stop the process.

2. They ship it to a FFL in your state.

3. Your state FFL will ship it to you, quickly.

Where the delay comes in, they are in no hurry to do steps one and two. Actually, every step in the process, from the beginning, they add unnecessary weeks, on each step.
Local sheriff has been notified and time to stop process has expired. They won’t tell me what FFL they intend to send it to. I spoke with them again today and they flatly refused to admit they’ve done anything wrong.

OP
R
Sounds like the big wigs in the industry,including rokslide should call them out.Seems fishy how many people’s podcast there on.
Are the podcast sale outs?Seems that way if there guest have more negatives than positive reviews.
Maybe make them aware of post like these and ask for a response?
I’ve emailed a few of the podcasters upon whose shows SC appears to market. I’ve received no responses.

Bummer to hear this feedback on SC but not totally surprised. My experience has been generally positive thus far but I can see how plenty of others might not have the same experience. For what it’s worth, I am newer to the suppressor game and this was the simplest way I found to get one. Learning more thanks to rokslide for future use.
-ordered a banish 30 March 2023 and received October 2023. Process was super smooth expect for post ATF approval was pretty slow and took a couple weeks. Explanation was that they shipped thousands of cans out per week and they were busier than capacity given the demand and marketing. (Banish 30 has performed well so far)
-Threaded a tikka 6.5 Swede with SC this winter and the process took a couple weeks but was super smooth and painless. Shipping Tracking updates were lacking and barrel showed up at my door one day.
-Ordered a banish backcountry this fall and got the freebie 22 with it. Process was painless but took a month to get approval meeting with them due to demand. The sales rep I have worked with has been top notch, but seems they are over their heads with demand compared to the infrastructure they currently have. Wish I got the TBAC 7 instead of the backcountry but it should work just fine.

Will potentially try a local shop next time if I can find one nearby. Convenience of everything online and shipping is really nice with SC, of course with managed expectations and some patience.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
This is my first go round with Capitol. 2 cans I got from them in November cleared efile form 4 on Jan 26. Expect delivery to my door finally in about a week.

I was just in there today.
But not for my scythe.......The one I'm really waiting for.

Funny how even some of the biggest SC fanboys have now seen the light.
Was thinking the same thing.

I was lucky with them. I said I wanted to order a TBAC and their salesman basically called me stupid for wanting a TBAC instead of a Banish. Made it an easy decision not to shop there.

OP good luck.