Simple bag options for frame pack load shelf

I've settled on repurposing my Seek Outside frame for whitetail hang and hunt or saddle hunts in Minnesota but the xpac bags are way too noisy. I think the standard detachable bag frames and 3500-4500 CI packs are ideal for this and like how the compression straps work compared to any dedicated whitetail packs ive seen. I'd use my SG solo 3600 but I plan on keeping it sweaty and smellin like dead elk.

The ideal options are the following:
  1. Have Rugged Stitching make me a custom bag out of quiet material. This is a good future option but lead times put it past this season (which is end of 2020 for me)
  2. Use a seek outside merlin and load shelf and compress sticks, saddle/stand, and any insulation on load shelf. Seek outside says these are 3-8 weeks out so also not ideal for this season.

I'm thinking I could do just fine with just the load sling and some kind of bag to keep layers together in the mean time. This is common with these packs using roll top dry bags but I'm looking for a quieter and more subtle looking option for whitetail applications. Anyone got any ideas of a simple bag I could put in the load shelf?

This will be used for december MN hunts where a full FL sanctuary suit and big ass icebreaker boot insulators will be carried in and take up a lot of volume.