Simply Light Designs and Outdoor Equipment Suppliers (OES) tarps. Like new.

Hal M

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Prices are shipped to you, with payment being check or paypal friends and family (or you pay the fees). Paypal preferred.

Simply Light Designs Trail Duster 2.0 Sil-Nylon Tarp - 10x9
Purchased this the week before last, set up and used once in the ADK. Why am I selling it? Because Jared does such amazing work on tarps that I am selling both of these at a loss to fund the purchase of one big tarp from him that I can use for my hammock and anything else I want. These tarps are truly works of art. This is a straight edge tarp with the extra tie out points and Line Lock 3's at each one except the ridgeline, which are D rings. Cost me $144. Yours for $120 (NOW $105!!!!!) and I will toss in the guylines and stakes that come in his $8 kit for free. Beautiful tarp.

1 x Trail Duster 2.0 Hammock Tarp
- Side Panel Pull Outs: No
- Color: Dark Olive Silnylon (1.1 oz)
- Tarp Pole Set: No
- Width: 112"
- Seam Sealing: Yes
- Removeable Doors: No
- Length: 10 Foot
- Catenary Cut: No (Straight Edge w/ Mid Tie Out w extra tie outs)

Outdoor Equipment Suppliers (OES) MacCat Deluxe 10.8 x 8.6" Forest Green
Purchased last year and used 5 times, still in perfect shape. Seam Sealed. If you know much about OES you know they make beautiful tarps, but their customer service is Nil. Highly sought after, these are very light tarps for hammock guys. (12.7 oz) This one cost me $126 without shipping. Will get it to you for $99 (NOW $92!!!).

I will go take photos on request, but they are tarps, not fun to photograph when they are not pitched. and they are not pitched. Both are in excellent shape, no issues, with stuff sacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk